You can Make a Real Difference for Children at ChildFund India
You'll find us in villages and cities across India as well as around the world, in Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Our colleagues may be far flung, but we're united in our passion for the rights of children. We want to help children achieve their best. We want all children to grow up safe and healthy, with opportunities for learning, so they can create a better world for future generations.
We work at ChildFund because we believe:
- Every child has the right to receive the care, support, and protection to grow up healthy, educated, and safe.
- The well-being of all children leads to the well-being of the world.
- Each of us has the power to help children thrive.
- When you support children, you improve the world - and yourself.
- We work at ChildFund because we believe in the power of children to change their lives, their communities - and our world.
ChildFund India considers all applicants without regard to race, religious beliefs, gender, marital status, or physical or mental disability. We are an international non-profit, non-sectarian, equal opportunity employer.
To join ChildFund India family kindly look at the below openings,
Latest Job openings
Front Desk Coordinator
Title : Admin Coordinator
Division/Department : Operations
Reporting Relationship : Admin Manager/ Officer
The Admin Coordinator is responsible for the overall Administration of the ChildFund/ Bangalore / Delhi office under guidance and Supervision of the Admin Manager/Officer. Apart from all general office administration responsibilities, the Admin Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all the front desk and administrative functions including management of phone calls and mail, office maintenance and it’s upkeep, hospitality of staff and guestsvisitors, vendor coordination, logistic support to event etc. In order to perform the job effectively, She will be supported by one (or more) Office Attendantssupport.
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Office opens and closes on time.
- Ensure Front Office area is presentable at all time (reception area/EPABX).
- Attend to ChildFund India guests/visitors and provide a hospitable environment to the visitors.
- Receive/answer and make/connect telephone calls and ensure that the calls are routed to the appropriate divisions / staff. Ensure follow-up as necessary.
- Maintain telephone logs and registers and make the same available for future analysis.
Travel & Events
- Process Travel bookings for ChildFund staff (Cab booking).
- Maintain travel logs and travel calendar for all staff. Present monthly travel calendar to the supervisor.
- Provide logistic support (lodging and boarding, travel, branding, supplies and aid) to local eventsworkshopsmeetings organized by ChildFund.
General Office Administration
- Supervise Office Attendant and Driver to ensure office and vehicle upkeep.
- Stationary In charge. Ensure stationary books/ registers are updated.
- Attendance management with OT updation/leave ,attendance of support staff and biometric registration for all staff.
- Supervise the work done by support staff and report to the line Manager in case of any misfindings.
- Provide any other support requested by staff with approval from the line manager.
Therefore Basically HR Admin Assistant will take care of below charges;
- Front Desk Management
- Attendance Management
- Bio-Metric Registration
- In ward/Out ward Register Management
- Office Telephone and Call Transfer
- All Front Desk Registers Management
- Monthly Utility/Supply Bill Processing
- Postal /Courier Services Send & Receive
- Organizing Event/Training/Programs as required
- Inventory management (Stationary and housekeeping materials and other inventories
Any other Priorities or Job assignments by the Line Managers/Office /NO
- Higher Secondary or equivalent education with qualification in / exposure to basic computer applications.
- At least 3 – 5 years of front desk experience preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
- At-least 2 years of experience in general office administration or support.
Incumbent should demonstrate:
- Alignment with basic human rights and values.
- Knowledge of MS Office and EPABX.
- Pleasant personality and ability to multi task.
- Well-mannered and well groomed outlook.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication in English and Hindi.
- Good Understanding about the principle of ‘Value for Money’.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Service Orientation for InternalExternal Customers.
Title: M&E Coordinator
Location: Zonal Office– Bhubaneswar
Reporting to: Zonal Manager and M&E Specialist
The Zonal M&E Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and evaluation, database management, period evaluations and reviews, statistical analysis and M&E capacity building functions in ChildFund India’s Zonal programs.
He or she provides high quality technical and analytic services in the development of performance monitoring/ management plans in proposals and for field projects, ensuring compliance with Mission and overall ChildFund requirements and regulations.
The Zonal M&E Coordinator is expected to develop and have the responsibility of smooth execution of the various plan and processes regarding the M&E in ChildFund Program. He or She will be responsible for ensuring quality in all programmatic initiatives implemented by ChildFund and partners.
The The Zonal M&E Coordinator will be based in one of the Zonal offices. She/He will strengthen MIS and community monitoring initiatives as part of larger M&E framework for partner organizations and area teams of Zonal operational area.
The Zonal M&E Coordinator reports to the Zonal Manager. She/ He would also become part of Knowledge Management Unit of ChildFund India. The person will support and guide the M&E staff at Areas offices and at partners level. She/ he will also closely coordinate with other staff memebers across the country and Zonal programs.
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Monitoring, Reporting and Assessment
- Rolling out and institutionalise International, Regional and National offices’ M&E frameworks, tools, Software and other utilities.
- Be responsible for leadership of M&E improvement agenda for the Zone. This includes developing and testing of M&E tools, institutionalizing the tools as well as managing development of appropriate software solutions.
- Develop and execute M&E plans and practices that include having a Zonal M& E Portfolios, developing and providing guidance and technical support to the team in the Zone, building staff capacity, providing timely support to the team, timely monitoring, financial oversight and evaluation of all our projects.
- Develop and manage qualitative and quantitative monitoring for the program by ensuring data analysis in monitoring and evaluation and maintaining regular reporting.
- Plan and manage internal/external evaluation of the program.
- Be responsible for periodic reporting and assessments. This includes.
- Coordinating with program team members, Areas Offices and partners to ensure timely reporting.
- Analyze reports provided by the partners and staff and prepare country level program reports.
- Providing the feedbacks on quality of reports.
- Track the plan versus progress and provide feedback.
- Coordinate periodic assessments, beneficiary count, physical verification and in depth analysis of available data.
- Be responsible for maintaining all critical databases and information, ensuring timely retrieval of required information as well as ensuring data security and confidentiality.
- Support in annual and rountine monitoring of parnters.
M&E Capacity Building
- Conduct M&E and organizational assessments to determine training and assistance needs of existing portfolio of ChildFund India partner organizations and areas.
- Developing M&E improvement plans to address the needs of individual partner organization identified.
- Developing tailored capacity building program to address gaps in individual partner organizational development, conduct M&E training and assistance needs and provide direct mentorship, technical assistance, and formal training to program staff &partners.
- Developing and applying innovative training concepts, methodologies and strategies for M&E.
Learning and Documentation
- Develop framework for capturing and sharing program learning. Provide leadership in developing learning and sharing platforms and forums.
- Develop and roll out participatory action research (PAR) and community monitoring frameworks for partner organizations to establish collaborative ways between researchers, communities and policy makers to test new ideas of different thematic areas to indicate action for change.
- Conduct policy research, analysis and data collection in coordination with Knowledge Management Unit of ChildFund India.
- Providing support to staff and partners in data analysis and provide appropriate data as per the requirements.
- Develop guidelines for program documentation. Support staff and partners in program documention.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Zonal Manager/M&E Specialist.
- Minimum Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences (Population Studies/ Statistics/Economics/Anthropology/Social Work/ Sociology/Child Development) with more than 5+ years of experience in M&E, research and documentation.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in managing M&E systems, research, quantitative & qualitative analysis, evaluations and documentation.
- Sound understanding and confident knowledge PRA tools, participatory research and qualitative research approaches.
- Demonstrated experience of establishing professional relationships with external/peer organizations.
- Travel required.
- Knowledge of standards and effective practices across multiple disciplines for M&E, data management, statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, research and documentation.
- Knowledge of using qualitative analysis packages.
- Knowledge of using PRA tools.
- Knowledge of Child Development programs/issues.
- Knowledge of external environments related to Development sector.
- Ability to write in a style that can influence policy makers.
- Willingness to travel to remote project areas whenever required.
- High end analytical ability and skills in planning, monitoring and review of programs.
- Team player.