You can Make a Real Difference for Children at ChildFund India
You'll find us in villages and cities across India as well as around the world, in Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Our colleagues may be far flung, but we're united in our passion for the rights of children. We want to help children achieve their best. We want all children to grow up safe and healthy, with opportunities for learning, so they can create a better world for future generations.
We work at ChildFund because we believe:
• Every child has the right to receive the care, support, and protection to grow up healthy, educated, and safe.
• The well-being of all children leads to the well-being of the world.
• Each of us has the power to help children thrive.
• When you support children, you improve the world - and yourself.
• We work at ChildFund because we believe in the power of children to change their lives, their communities - and our world.
ChildFund India considers all applicants without regard to race, religious beliefs, gender, marital status, or physical or mental disability. We are an international non-profit, non-sectarian, equal opportunity employer.
To join ChildFund India family kindly look at the below openings,
Latest Job openings
- Review the call for proposals and develop a road map for each call
- Convene and facilitate strategic dialogues with the relevant theme leads and internal resource personnel as per the requirement
- Review relevant information on ongoing initiatives based on Country Support Plan
- Assist the business development team to plan and develop project proposals leveraging funds while building capacities in the program area
- Desk review concept notes, draft proposals and providing consolidated feedback
- In consultation the current Technical Staff, review proposals, identify actions required, quality control submitted proposals, including reviewing design, monitoring evaluation frameworks.
- Attend Thematic Sub Group meetings, support overall proposal development.
- Conduct visits at partners/stakeholders if necessary
- Excellent technical skills;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of high level partners from high placed government officials as well as small business owners;
- Ability to motivate and work harmoniously with partners and colleagues;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical, reporting and writing abilities skills;
- Very good understanding on using MS Word and Excel as well as other relevant MS office software;
- Openness to change and ability to receive/integrate feedback;
- Positive, constructive attitude to work;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical standards.
- Master’s Degree or above in environment, health, education, economics, development, or a closely related field. Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience. Relevant experience can include areas such as designing projects and/or programmes on climate adaptation, working on multi-sectoral initiatives, institutional capacity-building, development planning and budgeting, development management, public administration and related initiatives;
- Experience working with and delivering support to governments;
- Experience in writing proposal/document for multilateral, bilateral and vertical funding sources.
- Previous experience designing monitoring and evaluation frameworks and plans for child protection
- Proven experience, knowledge and skills of providing proposal writing support.
- Knowledge of child protection.
- Excellent understanding of programme and proposal development.
- Solid working knowledge of the Indian context, current policies, practices structures.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders and partners, various sizes interest areas, with complex settings.
- Fluency of English language is required.
- Fluency in writing and speaking local languages like Kannada, Tamil and Hindi will be an advantage.