All donations to ChildFund India are eligible for tax benefits under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Click here for more details
What will I get in return for my donation?
- Receipt for your donations.
- Tax exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- Final Report of our relief work
- The personal information we take in order to make you a donor remains confidential with us. The information is not distributed, shared, rented or given to companies or organizations that are not part of ChildFund.
- We make sure your personal information is held safely, as per the Data Protection Act and is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) protocol.
- You can also request a copy of the personal information we have of you at any time by emailing at email@example.com. If any personal information changes or you find our records are not up-to-date, please informs us.
Contact Details for Donation related queries:
22, Museum Road, Bangalore 560001, Karnataka, India
Tel: 91-80-2558 7157
You can also call us on our toll-free number: 1-800-425-9969
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceing.. please wait
- Thank you for supporting us to improve lives! -